Quantcast

13 jun 2011

INTERVIEW from .:De Tripaz Corazón:.

Good morning everyone! it's monday...new week, new attitude and new habits! 
So today I'm sharing the interview that .:De Tripaz Corazón:.  made to Miss Black Book, it was such a coincidence that the editor of this blog works for VOGUE Italy ! so yes I've been interviewed by "VOGUE" in certain way !  isn't it jus GREAT !!? 


Here's what they asked...Hope u like it !! 

Cheers! 
 Mariana.






Name Mariana M. Chico 
Site www.missblackbook.blogspot.com
Tell us about your blog?
My blog is all about fashion and style, Miss Black Book's page is written by a graduated fashion and textiles designer, professional model and life lover from México, who works very hard every day chasing her dreams . . . building her own reality.
Molén: What is your main goal right now?
Actually, I've been thinking as a short term goal, opening a cafe/gallery in which mexican art and fashion will be sold to support the local talent! and my long term goal is working for VOGUE. 
The biggest dream
To become the next Anna Wintour ! 
What’s next?
Well actually I'm preparing my own brand...I'm still deciding between producing leather accessories or clothing, so basically I'm working very hard on it, doing all the research. 
How do you define your style?
I can't define it as a unique style because it changes all the time, so it's depending on my sense of humor, but mainly a relaxed/classy style adding a vintage touch to the actual trends. 
Who are your favorite fashion designers?
Karl Lagerfeld, Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig for Marchesa.
Your icons?
Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor.
Elegance is… As Coco Chanel once said " Simplicity is the key note of all true elegance".
What inspires you?
Fashion Magazines such as Vogue and it's editor in chief Anna Wintour, Karl Lagerfeld's fashion shows in Paris, Breakfast at Tiffany's and NY Fashion Week. 
What is fashion for you?
To me fashion is more about feel than science. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Choose 4 words to describe yourself. Sensitive, Creative, Tall, Fashionista.
Could you give us a tip for have great looksSure! I've always thought that the secret on creating a look, is to own your style being yourself and feeling comfortable with what you are wearing, because confidence is the FINAL touch for a great outfit !
Molén: Thank You