Quantcast

21 jun 2011

MARIA SIMON

Today I'm going to share one of the most amazing accessories I've ever seen, they are unique in style and very EDGY, I felt in love with them since the moment I saw the photographies of their new collection titled " EXCRUCIATUS".

DESIGNERS

MariaSimon accessory brand is 100% Mexican, each piece is designed and assembled by hand using inspiration from all sort of things, from trends in fashion, blogs, even in small and simple details which we find anywhere or in any person. 

Their designs are from the most basic to the most developed and original, in order to create a casual or glamorous outfit. The thing here is to have fun and dare to try new stuff and support Mexican fashion.

I hope you really enjoy this post ! it's awesome. 








Lots of love
Mariana.