Quantcast

6 oct 2011

Mexico City Day 1.

Hey people!!! how's your week going? hope everything's fine!  
I've just arrived in town after an express road trip to Mexico City, after living there for a season It felt just like home going back. 


I was wearing very comfortable and cozy clothes because the weather in Mexico City is a bit more humid and colder than in my hometown, I took with me the trench coat and a pair of wide leg black trousers, with golden buttons (which I adore) and a pair of flat studded shoes, so I can walk all over the city without having any heel problems!


I'm so excited to show you what I captured during my visit in this extraordinary city take a look! 


  Love 
 ♥ Mariana.





Shopping Time !!! 




Taking a break, enjoying the weather and the view of this stunning place ! 




My favorite meal !!! from Frutos Prohibidos. 






There were many art galleries and sculptures as usual all over Paseo de la Reforma, one of the main avenues in the city. 


This are some conceptual photos I took from the hotel, loved the decoration ! 












 This is the lobby of the hotel I stayed during my visit, I loved it ! 





 Night Night !!