Quantcast

27 ene 2012

Look of the day: Sequins !

To add some sparkle to your winter wardrobe I urge you all to jump aboard the sequin train. Whether you opt for sequined blazers or glitzy skirts like I did for this post, there's an unlimited amount of options to relish in this seasonOne of my favorite things about these sparklers is their versatility. They can be worn for day or night and in varying levels of flash as illustrated by some of the 2012 resort collections.

After having tons of work, finally I had a chance to take some shots for today's post, personally I'm obsessed with bow ties and pilgrim collars this days, so it's quite fun to try new looks with this trends. I used my favorite pair of flat shoes to give some comfort to my day ! Finally after having a lot of meetings and errands to run, here's the final result of a busy thursday. 

Enjoy your FRIDAY ! 

Love, 
Mariana















 Blazer: Bershka
White Shirt: ZARA
Sequined skirt: ZARA old
Mesh Tights: ZARA
Studded Flats:ZARA old
Earings: Vintage
Bag: old