Quantcast

2 ago 2012

Look of the day: Knot shirt

Finally I'm back to writing, after two weeks of only publishing pictures!! Anyway the look I created for this post is classic, chic and kinda edgy, due to the vintage vibe the shirt has I decided to mix it with a pale pink item in this case the skinny jeans, which I consider perfect for making a contrast. 

The most important thing you must never forget is to keep a balance in your outfit specially when different patterns and textures are mixed in the same look. There is a special and personal touch that will describe your own style, I wanted to try this vintage shirt with some other color avoiding black or white ! 

So the perfect match to it was a pale pink color, enjoy the post.

 



 




  



Shirt Peach Makeover / Skinny Jeans ZARA
Handbag Juicy Couture / Choker Peach Makeover
Claw, spikes and skull bracelets La Vetem / Peep Toes ZARA

The weekend is almost here! 

Lots of love...
                              Mariana.