Quantcast

9 ene 2013

Look of the day: Stella McCartney for C&A

Good morning sweethearts! today I'm showing how I styled one of the gifts I got this Christmas from my boyfriend, the Stella McCartney for C&A sequined jacket. This is definitely my favorite piece of the collection, it is a timely approach to timeless dressing. The iconic jacket gets dressed up in high-shine paillette sequins for a look that’s eye-catching and elegant. Thanks to fashion’s new anything-goes attitude, you can wear this dazzling layer day or night.

Love, 
Mariana! 


Sequins Jacket Stella McCartney for C&A / White Shirt Forever 21 / Black Trousers True Religion / Leather Satchel Massimo Dutti.

***Mis Amores Buenos días! hoy les voy a enseñar como usé uno de los regalos que me dio mi novio de Navidad, la chaqueta de lentejuelas Stella McCartney para C&A. Esta es sin duda mi pieza favorita de la colección, se trata de un criterio oportuno al vestirse a travéz del tiempo. La chaqueta icónic de lentejuelas paillette tiene un alto brillo para lograr un look llamativo y elegante. Gracias a la nueva actitud de la moda todo se vale, puedes usar esta pieza deslumbrante de día o de noche.