Quantcast

8 nov 2013

Grand opening Aéropostale !

I'm so excited to post good news to all my followers, today's post is about the opening of Aéropostale in my town, I have to say that they really know how impress with their quality in every garment and its prices, everyone will love the store I bet it will be a total success! I want to thank everyone in Liverpool and Aéropostale for considering Miss Black Book to host the opening! Also for all the attentions they had with me and the amazing outfit I wore during the opening. 
xo, 
Mariana 











Total look Aéropostale / Pumps Savvy and Savvy

***Estoy tan emocionada de poder escribirle una buena noticia a todos mis seguidores, el post de hoy se trata de la apertura de Aéropostale en mi ciudad, tengo que decir que realmente saben cómo impresionar con su calidad en cada prenda y sus precios, a todo el mundo le va encantar. Apuesto a que será todo un éxito! 

Quiero dar las gracias a todos en Liverpool y Aéropostale para considerar a Miss Black Book como la anfitriona de su inauguración! También pora todas las atenciones que tuvieron conmigo y con el look increíble que usé durante la apertura.