Quantcast

9 dic 2013

Esteé Lauder Makeup

Last thursday I was invited by Estée Lauder to spend the afternoon with Rodolfo Arciga, global makeup artist from Estée Lauder, It was a pleasure meeting him because he's a very talented person with a lot of experience, I really enjoyed the moment because I had the chance to try many products I haven't tried before and I'm impressed about how they work, my skin is flawless now. I would like to thank to all the team from Estée Lauder México for such experience, thanks for spoiling me and making me look  pretty I'm loving every single product. 


Here are some pictures !
xo, 

Mariana  















Special thanks to Ana Paula and Rodolfo from Esteé Lauder México. 

Sweatshirt : Loraine & Valentina 
Printed jeans: Mango
Necklace: Azúcar Amargo


***El jueves pasado fui invitada por Estée Lauder para una tarde de maquillaje con Rodolfo Arciga, artista de maquillaje mundial de Estée Lauder, fué un placer conocerlo porque es una persona muy talentosa, con mucha experiencia me gustó mucho la tarde porque tuve la oportunidad de probar muchos productos que no había probado antes y estoy impresionada sobre cómo funcionan, mi piel es perfecta ahora. Me gustaría dar las gracias a todo el equipo de Estée Lauder México por dicha experiencia, gracias por consentirme, y dejarme guapa! Ya estoy amando cada producto.