Quantcast

2 dic 2013

Look of the day: Velvet Oak

I'm so excited to write this post, it's about a new project I will take part from now on, I guess I'm starting to get great opportunities and I'm feeling thankful and blessed about it. A new flagship store is coming to my city and I'm so proud to represent this amazing brand as official ambassador and PR, the store is Velvet Oak one of the most incredible stores in Mexico, stay tuned I promise you'll fall in love with the brand. 

Have an amazing week ! 
xo, 

Mariana 











Dress Velvet Oak
 Faux fur coat ZARA (last season) 
Shoes Perugia (buy here
 Necklace Amy de Petatiux (buy here and here)
Clutch TRF

Photography Andrés Navarro

***Estoy tan emocionada de escribir este post, se trata de un nuevo proyecto en el que participaré de ahora en adelante, creo que estoy empezando a tener grandes oportunidades y me siento agradecida y bendecida al respecto. Una nueva tienda insignia viene a mi ciudad y estoy muy orgullosa de representar a esta increíble marca como embajadora oficial y PR, sí es Velvet Oak! una de las tiendas más cool de México! Así que estén atentos, les prometo que se van a enamorar de la marca.