Quantcast

11 ene 2012

Look of the day: Bow tie

A simple thing to do if you are tired of wearing that same old white shirt is to just buy some silk black ribbon and tie a bow around your neck – just like I did in this outfit. A bit shool girl style but so easy to do to give an extra edge to your outfit.

Here is my look of the day, for a meetings day and dinner with my boyfriend and friends.


I was wearing a tweed coat with leather on the sleeves and all around it. I loved the leather details since the first time I saw it.
 I used mi polka dotted mesh tights with my last season over the knee boots! wich I ADORE.






 One of the most important things is to wear a light and natural make up, for those busy days when you have tons of work to finish!

 One of my latest handbags with printed leather from my favorite brand Bang Bang TKF !


Have a great week ! and enjoy life 
kiss! 

Mariana

White shirt: ZARA MAN
Tweed Coat: ZARA
Black skirt: Wet seal
Tights: ZARA
Over the knee boots: Brantano
Handbag: Bang Bang TKF.