Quantcast

16 ene 2012

Look of the day: Fur and leather

As with sweaters, fur is the perfect material for winter. And it looks chic, too. Fall and winter are all about outerwear. Coats designers have offered us this season are all very diverse of choices, for today's look I wanted to create a classic look so I wear my grandma's heritage in life the fox fur coat, styling it with a knee lenght leather skirt, perfect for a roof top party it's such a warm, comfy yet edgy outfit.

Take a look so you can judge! 
Love, 
Mariana!

 This is a real Fox fur coat that my grandma gave me ! I'm so in love with t because is an authentic vintage piece! a must for this fall/winter.

 This purse is also from my grandma's closet ! it has traveled all over the world, it's amazing to have it, a lot of history in it!

 And my styling !











 Fox fur coat: Vintage
Leather skirt: ZARA
White shirt: ZARA
Bow tie : Self made
Red Soled Shoes: Carlo Rossetti
Quilted Purse: Vintage